Why do A Background Check Vietnam?
Vietnam is a country with a high degree of fraud and corruption, ranked 107th out of 160 on the NationMaster Government Corruption list, so it is important to understand a person or companies background before getting too involved on a personal or business level.
Proceeding in a personal or business relationship without one can be very costly. In addition, Vietnam has long been a major supplier of girlfriends, mistresses and brides to foreign men. Furthermore, increased globalization and the Internet have only increased this phenomenon. This is leading to a dramatic rise in relationship and business fraud. Despite the high risks of fraud, there are good options in Vietnam, both for personal and business relationships. Beautiful brides and profitable business ventures do exist, but a professional background check Vietnam is an effective way to protect yourself.
Contact Zele Investigators Vietnam for a Quote or More Information:
Background Check Vietnam | Premarital Check Service
Before you get too emotionally or financially involved with someone or something in Vietnam, we recommend doing a thorough background check Vietnam. The Zele Background-Premarital Check service includes the following:
- Background Check Indonesia, Premarital-Dating Checks, Identity-Lifestyle-Marital-Location-Child-Social Checks. Get The Truth About Anyone!Identity Check: verify the name, age, date of birth, place of birth, sex, and parent’s names
- Lifestyle Check: monitoring/surveillance to identify social activities and patterns, any relationships, staying along or with someone, schedule and other details. Zele also offer a dedicated lifestyle check service.
- Internet/Social Media Check: check online and printed media to determine whether any detrimental information has ever been reported. Employers could use social media as tool to conduct a background check on an applicant. An employer could check the applicant’s Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to see how the applicant behaves outside of work.
- Marital Status Verification: verify current marital status and history, name or partners, dates and locations of marriages. Please note, this is applicable if not married overseas and registered locally.
- Child Status Verification: verify the number, names, ages, dates of birth, places of birth and parents of any children.
- Address Verification: verification of current address as per provided information.
- Employment Verification: check information related to position, dates of employment, reputation, performance and reason for leaving if applicable.
- Education Verification: verify whether the candidate has indeed studied and graduated as per information provided.
- Professional Verification: if provided, verify whether the professional certifications are genuine.
- Reference Checks: former supervisors and colleagues are contacted to ascertain past reputation and performance. Employers may investigate past employment to verify position and salary information. More intensive checks can involve interviews with anybody that knew or previously knew the applicant—such as teachers, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and family members.
- Fraud, Scam and Blacklist Checks: verifying whether someone is listed in local and international fraud scam lists.
- Civil and Litigation Checks: determine whether the candidate has been involved in lawsuits (optional).
- Credit Checks: credit checks are conducted for applicants who are applying to positions that deal with financial records or deal with a lot of money (optional).
- Criminal Record Check: check whether someone has a criminal record (optional).
- Travel/Immigration Verification: passport information, current in-country status, travel history with dates, flight, and destination information (optional).
- Asset Valuation: search and valuation of any and all assets such as real estate, land, bank accounts, vehicles, businesses, etc (optional).
We can also tailor an investigation to suit your needs and budget.
Do You Need a Vietnam Background Check?
There are many reasons to do a background check in Vietnam. If you are dating someone online, or someone in your family is dating someone unknown, best you know they are really single and no criminal history. Perhaps you are hiring a nanny, housekeeper, security guard or other personal or business staff. We’d recommend that you do some level of background check for safety and security reasons. Do you really want someone working in your home or business, renting your home or property, or in a relationship with close family and not knowing their full background, including previous employment, personal and other checks?
In addition to the Background Check Vietnam service, discreet surveillance can help you understand someone more intimately: what they do, where they go, who their friends are, if they can be trusted, and if they are involved in any other relationships. These services start at $795, however in the end could save you more than that as well as much time and heartache. Contact us today to find out just how we can help you get the truth about someone.
Vietnam High Fraud Risks
A high degree of fraud exists within the Vietnam. Therefore, getting a background check Vietnam, Viet investigation, premarital check or due diligence check is an important security decision.
In addition, proceeding in a personal or business relationship without one can be very costly. Vietnam has long been a major supplier of girlfriends, mistresses and brides to foreign men. Increased globalization and the Internet have only increased this phenomenon. Consequently, this has led to a dramatic rise in relationship and business fraud. Despite the high risks of fraud, there are good options in Vietnam, both for personal and business relationships. Beautiful brides and profitable business ventures do exist, but a professional background check Vietnam is an effective way to protect yourself.