Vietnam Birth Certificate
A Vietnam birth certificate is the first legal recognition of a child’s identity. They normally state a child’s name, date of birth and place of birth, as well as the parents’ details. A birth certificate is the most important document for proving a child’s identity and nationality.
Normally, these are filed in the civil registry by the hospital within 15 days of birth. In Vietnam, these are managed by the local Amphur (registrar) offices. in addition, the UN can sometimes assist with refugee birth registrations.
If the child is not born in a hospital, then the village chief manages the process. Furthermore, all of these documents are used to establish identity, get married, go to school, buy property or a house, drive a car, get a job, obtain a passport for travel, or other legal purposes.
For other people, such as immigrants who get permission to stay in Vietnam temporarily, have no obligation to notify of birth to the civil registrar. However, the civil registrar will proceed with the birth registration in case that there is a notification of birth from such immigrant.
Contact Zele Vietnam for a Quote or More Information:
Why Is a Vietnam Birth Certificate Important?
According to a national survey conducted by the NSO, almost all children under the age of five in Vietnam are registered at birth (99.4 per cent). Furthermore, among children from non- Vietnam households, the birth registration rate is only 79.2 per cent. This happens even though the law states that any child born in Vietnam, including to non- Vietnam parents or parents who have no legal status, has the right to be registered and to obtain a birth certificate.
Without a birth certificate, a child are often denied the right to subsidized healthcare and other social welfare services. They can also face restrictions on travel that limit both future education and employment opportunities. Unregistered children are also more vulnerable to abuse, trafficking and exploitation as their legal status makes it more difficult for them to file complaints or access related service once they fall victims.
Vietnam Birth Certificate, Vietnam Marriage Certificate, Vietnam Death Certificate Services
We search, verify and extract certified copies of any Vietnam birth certificates, Vietnam marriage certificates, Vietnam death certificates, or any other Vietnam civil documents. These are needed for a legal case, paternity checks, immigration/passport authorities, other civil authorities or simply to make a well-informed decision. Furthermore, here are the Vietnam civil documents and other records we can get for you:
- Marriage Certificates: Contain both married parties full names, dates of birth, places of birth, date or marriage and place of marriage. The witness and parent’s names may also be included. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Birth Certificates: Indicate the person’s name, date of birth, place of birth, and parent’s names. The witness names may be included. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Baptismal Certificates: Indicate the person’s name, date of birth, place of birth, parent’s names, along with the name of the church and priest. Witness names may also be included.
- Death Certificates: Show the person’s name, date of death, date and place of birth, and parent’s names. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Vehicle Registration: Includes the vehicle year, make and model, registrant’s full name, ID number, date of birth, and address.
- Title Documents: Contain the address or other location information, owner name, transaction date. Some may also include a map and purchase price. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Business Registration: Indicate the business name, registration date, tax ID, current tax status, address, and owner names(s). Other information such as industry, current financial summary may also be included.
- Professional Licenses: Varies depending on the profession, but at least will have the subject’s name, profession, date of authorization, and professional certification credentials along with address and contact information. The name and signature of the designated authority agent also included.
- Immigration/Passport Records: Shows the full name, date of birth, nationality, passport details and travel information into and out of the country, including flight information. May include copy of passport and immigration entry picture. Certain other information such as registration address may also be included. Please note, international travel only, domestic is not tracked.
- Criminal Records: Includes the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, current status or location if in jail, and if any the crime(s) committed.
- Police Clearance Certificates: Contain the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, certification of no police record, and police office address and contact information.
- Driver’s License: Shows the driver’s full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, expiration date, and class of license. It may also contain any special notes, such as handicapped or restrictions.
- School Records: Indicate the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, enrollment status, faculty, any educational degrees granted. Other details may be provided.
- Tax Records: Indicate the full name, ID or passport number, tax period, tax status, and financial information.
Vietnam birth certificate and other civil document services start at $695. In addition, we offer fast 3 day Express Service, with legalization/apostilization, local and international courier service and translation options available. We can provide a certified translation of any Vietnam civil document, and the cost is $139. The cost for legalization/apostilization is $795 and your embassy fees, if applicable, and takes about 3-5 additional days to complete.